1. It was not as scary as I thought it would be as I shared the venue with 7 other co-workers who are creative in their home time away from work.
2. The artwork was quite varied and so was intriguing to look around the displays and see quite different works from paintings to my books to sculpture to beautiful cut paper work to cartoons, paintings and eclelctic pieces.
3. Friends, family and co-workers were very supportive of the experience. A friend even gave me flowers at the preview night which was just perfect.
4. It was novel for the other gallery contributors as well to be in a combined showing
5. It was not life and death to be seen for what I do and who I am. It did not change my life in a day but contributed to my life experience.
6. It galvanised me into looking at some of my car photos - rusty old steering wheels and car wheels - and getting them framed and hung gallery style in our home ready for any future options or showings